Monday, March 24, 2008

A Glimpse Into

[A Doubting Mind...]
Lately I reflect on my thoughts, Detesting my loss.
Pain is intersecting my pulse, Rejecting the cross.
I turn & I toss. In shadows solely silhouettes' walk.
Why learn from a loss? Most only further my cause,
Discerning my God,Truth, wills to burn the facade.
Reversing the fraud! Proof? Children learning Jihad.
Cursing at Yahs' Ways! I guess I'm destined to fail.
Cause half the preachers now days got heaven for sale.
Is it meant to be veiled? All ancient scriptures abused,
Missing the clues. Satan depicts you as fools.
Christian & Jews, Muslims, Steady killing each other.
Foolish & Brood, brothers, always filling the structure.
I'm taking cover. The blindfold lifted from eyes,
I see a six threefold as a rift in disguise.
Glimpse in my mind. Take a trip through the grip & the lies,
I'll show you where the will provides & submission subsides.
Imprisoned in time, Deities are running switches to wires.
A prism of ire. The Almighty's lighting twigs in the pyres.
His signatures vile. History got the intergers filed.
While our minds stay limited like a min'ature childs.
Compile the facts. Locked, the revivals intact.
I'll free the souls the Qu'ran & the Bible entrapped.


[A Mind Made Up...]
This experience, I'm feeling is, Completely new.
It's serious, you hearing this? I will treat you to,
A whole new world, opened, In front of my eyes,
I watched it unfurl, spoken, Shunning my pride.
As cunning as guys, with hunger, Hunting to live.
Running with knives in jungles, Touching their ribs.
Something to give to kids, The essence of life.
A living God? I was taught, that's the presence of Christ.
But my insight, in hindsight, tells me I'm right.
I finally see, what clarity, & silence is like.
Violence is might, for me. The rest in chains,
Expect the reign. No need. They're best enslaved.
My end refrain, re'lize, that you accept lies.
You've been denied, detained, while the ubermensch strives,
For the Truth...


[My Minds Future...]
Let the, savage escape, The beast within,
What's the matter with rape? There's a peace in sin,
It's a grief within, Just relieve the urge,
You were only taught myths & deceived by words,
Telling me, "Jesus first in dreams & works",
...I'd rather live alone & plant my seeds on earth
You need to search knowing, History provides,
All the truths you need to make the mystery subside.
...Assist your pride, with sex & murder spree's,
Where's logic? If all you heards believed,
Absurd to me how people, Are still living in chains,
"Love brings heaven, sinning brings flames!"
It's a joke. Rather that it's solely a hoax,
Who speaks truth? Not me? Only the popes?
Lonely with hope, it leaves you, burning inside,
If you wanna be free, live the words in my rhymes.

No comments: